Fiebre

DEJAME EN PAZ

People call me through
on the telephone wire
They think I'm just available
They think I'm for hire
Leave me alone, leave me alone
You think because I'm on the TV
You can do you want
to do with me?
Well I tell you're wrong
And I'll show you this
Leave me alone, leave me alone
No me llames por teléfono ,
no quiero saber
Yo voy a la esquina,
yo voy a beber
Déjame en paz...
Baby don't you know I'm feeling so lone
Nobody's calling me on the telephone
Leave me alone


SHUT UP MARK

Well, hello Mark
Well, it's dark, so dark
In your cell, right now
Well hello Mark
You have cold, so cold
In your heart right now
But in your brain
There's a neon light
Hot, white
It's burning the hell
Out of you boy
It's making you see the light
It will dive you insane, Mark
It will do in your brain, Mark
It will take you to drain, Mark
Well, it's dark, dark, dark
Well hello Mark
You're thinking of trees
And in a walkway
Of the birds and the bees
And I could pit you
Hate you
Or spit in your eyes
I can think the same things
Tell the same lies
So, shut up Mark
Shut up
Well, well, well
I've found out
That hero means nothing to me
I've found out
That hero is unlike me


CRUA CHAN

By the left, quick march, Crua chan!
It was seven hundred and forty-five,
the highland spirit had revived,
Mac Dougall and Mac Donald there,
the clans had come from everywhere, singing:
Fee fi fo fum,
I smell the blood of a Englishman,
fee fi fo fum,
come on London, here we come.

We went all the way down south,
we were frothening at the mouth,
coming down to Derby town,
we'd beaten everyone around, singing:
Fee fi fo fum

We ended at Culloden moor,
feeling bad and feeling poor,
the redcoats had chased us there,
there we died and there we stayed, singing:
Fee fi fo fum, I smell the blood of a Scotsman,
fee fi fo fum, United Kingdom here we come.

We the bonnie prince has gone back home,
he's never gonna come back.

We'll do to you at Wembley,
we'll do it to you in pubs,
with the Scottish louts larking about.
Here come your rats, crua chan lad.


AL REPALAZO

Great bats, sweet demon necks
They bite my bumps, right here, how can?
Great blue birds pass my eyes
Show me how to die
Well I know, and I see and I feel
And I think, I know why
Blisters swell all my skin
They come right from within
They are doing my soul in
I've got big hopes within
In the red sky
I've got big loving my head
I've got big love in my soul
I'm doing it every nightv And I'll do it untill I'm old
And I know I'm gonna be bombed
And I'm laughing all the way
And I know I'm gonna love you
Every night or two
Red skies, blue skies, dead skies
Do it right, dig it, dig it
James Brown, get up, get up
Stay on scene like a sex machine
Get up, get on up
Hey baby!, what do you tell me ?
What do you tell me about last night ?
About the big boys ?
And the big girls, and the big times
And all the big lots
And all the big people
And all the big feet
Hey, what do you know about that?
Get up
Stay on scene, like a loving machine


FEVER

Everytime I see you
I feel something rising inside
Everytime I think of you
I think of going for a ride
Everytime I love you baby
I love you in my mind
You give me fever
In the morning
Fever right through my mind
You give me fever
Bless my soul, I love you baby
With a blood I cannot hide
I got no more love going for nobody, baby
But Jesus got you aside
I want you here with me now, baby
Love you 'til I die
You give me fever
In the morning
Fever right through the night
You give me fever
Love 'til I'm old,girl
And I'll love you
You'll always be young
C'mon baby, the best songs
Haven't even yet been sang
Fever when you touch me
Fever when you hold me thight
You give me fever
Baby now I miss you
Like a day misses the night
Fever gets me going baby
Fever gets me going right
You know, I really miss those days
And I miss those nights even more
I've got fever through my door
You give me fever.


BRILLA TU LUZ SOBRE MI

The grey turned into gold
Just when the day was getting old
"Blonde on Blonde" Dylan knew
Just I was going through
Shine that light on me
Shine that light on me
Blue skies fade away
When the heat of the night hits the day
King of darkness
King of fear
Don't try to get me
You won't get near
Shine that light on me
Shine that light on me
Come back sweetness
Come back to stay
You're my light inside
Don't hide away
Shine that light on me...


AQUI VIENEN LOS BLUE JEANS

You've got those old blue jeans baby
God save me
You've got those blue jeans baby
I mean, God save me
There's no more light in the sky, oh !
There's no more sun
There's no more moon
There's no more sea in the sea, oh !
And you know I'll find it soon
Those blue jeans got me down
Those blue jeans got me down
Hey !, what happened there , man ?
I dont know
They got me down
See the look in your eyes
Those jeans got me and you down
Everything is good
Everything is wrong
Everything is understood
Everything is gone
Those blue jeans got the best in
Those blue jeans got the best out of me


NO MAS NADA

Blue eyes under grey skies
Crazy afternoons under grey skies
No more, no more nothing
Say no more, no more nothing
'cos I'm going back to the moon
Baby, tell me something
Would you show me something ?
Would you stop howling ?
Howlinf at the moon ?
'cos it's coming here soon
No more laughter
No more tears
No more million years
Stand by me (as the song goes)
Stand by me (as I say)
I don't know when it's time to change
It comes the change right now
I can feel it vibrating through the ground
Baby, here by me, baby, baby
Climb out off the sea
You're a wet fish
Wet fish come
Wet fish go
Wet fish come
And wet fish go


CUERDAS, GARGANTAS, CABLES

I use my throat
And I use my head
And I'll do it, do it, do it, do it
Until I'm dead
Just a blue, blue train
Racing through my brain
But's a long runaway
Trying to make me insane
We use throats, strings
We all use cables
To live our lives
That's the game boys
Is about fight or die
We're going on up, and up, and up
Rock'n roll kings
It only marginally interest me
It's all the same
It's all the same


PININI REGGAE

Allright
Come on!
Yeah..
Skip off me while you dig up here
Everybody knows you're gonna be hip
Pinini reggae gonna make you flip
Pinini reggae gonna make you sleep
Pinini reggae gonna keep you up
Pinini reggae gonna keep you down
Pinini reggae gonna spin you down
Pinini reggae gonna bring you down
Don't laugh, don't cry
Pinini reggae gonna kill you by and by
Don't fight, don't laugh, don't cry
Pinini reggae gonna get you by and by
Everybody knows you're gonna go down
Everybody knows you're gonna go up
Pinini reggae gonna make you throw
Pinini reggae gonna make you freak up
Everybody all the way up
Everybody all the way down
Pinini reggae gonna take you here
Pinini reggae gonna bring you down
Don't laugh, don't cry
Pinini reggae gonna get you by and by
C'mon, c'mon off
Pinini reggae gonna get your soul soft
Everybody know
Pinini reggae gonna make it snow
Pinini reggae gonna make it rain
Pinini reggae gonna make you come
Again and again and again and again
Pinini reggae gonna bring you up
Pinini reggae gonna shoot you down
Don't laugh, don't cry
Pinini reggae gonna kill you by and by
Don't laugh, don't cry
Pinini reggae gonna catch you by and by