Corpiños en la madrugada (re-edición)

NIGHT AND DAY Night and day the winds hold away In the upper athmosphere And down this way the children play With their warmed up plastic spears And the cars drive by And the flower dies And the traffic flows And the flower grows. You walk into the room You're bound to find me there You hand me the wooden spoon The sun shines through your hair But please, please, leave me Until ten to four 'cause I'm piecing together the night before So you call me on the phone So I feel I'm not alone And you mention Ho Chi Minn While I try to remember where I've been But the TV goes on and on and on But the aerial's fucked So the picture is wrong And the whole of this is only a song The whole of this is only a song The cars drive by, And the flower dies and the traffic flows, and the flower grows, Night and Day, Night and Day, It’s just Night and Day. MEJOR NO HABLAR (DE CIERTAS COSAS) Una mujer, una mujer atrás, una mujer atrás de un vidrio empañado. Pero no, mejor no hablar de ciertas cosas. No, mejor no hablar de ciertas cosas. Un tornado, un tornado, un tornado... Un tornado arrasó a mi ciudad y a mí jardín primitivo. Un tornado arrasó a tu ciudad y a tu jardín primitivo. Pero no, mejor no hablar de ciertas cosas no, mejor no hablar de ciertas cosas. Yo, yo, yo, yo... Yo tuve la mejor flor, la mejor de la planta más dulce Yo tuve la mejor flor, la mejor de la planta más dulce Pero no, mejor no hablar de ciertas cosas. No, no, no, mejor no hablar de ciertas cosas. Saltando, saltando, saltando... Saltando en mi cara a la mexicana, un fugitivo se entrega Saltando en mi cara a la mexicana, un fugitivo se entrega Pero no, mejor no hablar de ciertas cosas. No, mejor no hablar de ciertas cosas. La mujer, el vidrio, el tornado, el jardín primitivo, yo, la flor, saltando, fugitivo, no, no, no... Que no, que no, que no... BANDERITAS Y GLOBOS Estoy montado sobre este carrusel Puede parecer divertido pero te sentís en el infierno Mis pies están doloridos Aunque no toquen el suelo Pero escucha bien esto, ¡qué hermoso sonido! Chau Julie y chau Linda No van a saber de mi porque no escribo cartas Por ahí recibirán un mensaje desde un bar nocturno Por ahí recibirán un mensaje desde una estrella fugaz. Porque estoy montado sobre este carrusel parece divertido pero te sentís en el infierno Mis pies están doloridos Aunque no toquen el suelo Pero escucha bien esto, ¡qué estrella fugaz! Pienso que sos muy hermosa Pero parecés triste Sabés que no soy nada y soy tan malo Me muevo en círculos haciendo nada Excepto sonidos TELÉFONOS / WHITE TRASH Night is down in insect town I'm sitting here glued to the glowing tube Tedious, tedium, flowing slow I'm crying for something I could really use We're worker ants, or ants with wings Saying "God I'm high" or "Christ, I'm late" Asking girls and women "Won't you show us the way To crumple sheets and naughtier things? " But it's sad, so sad The old people never had not quite so bad (not this way, anyway) And it’s sad, sad, sad The sadness of a long dead star on late night TV The sadness of shooting away your bloom And of old crumpled men in their workday suits And telephones ringing in empty rooms All the birds have flown from the uptown And a family I know has built an ark It's been raining long in a steady flow And newspaper headlines read bad and stark But is sad, so sad The old people never had not quite so bad. SKa ,Ska,.... People of Babylon, if you want to be wrong You've got to be strong If not you'll go down Down, down, down You can bite the hands that feeds you Spit in the face of those who needs you But when you're old, who is gonna feed you When you're on your own? I hear my black brothers every day Saying how they've been put down in so many ways Well, what about us Rasta? Some of us been treated just the same way I look around and all I see is White trash in a Babylon White trash in a London White trash right here in Buenos Aires town Ska, Ska... People of the Argentine You eat your meat everyday And you dress so fine What about your brothers in Africa Dying, starving All of the time? Well you can bite the hand... I look around and all I see is White trash in Birmingham White trash in Twinckenham White trash where I live in Hurlingham. UNA NOCHE EN NEW YORK CITY Papa o mama, papa y mama, papa o mama Papa o mama, papa y mama, papa o mama Caras conchetas, miradas berretas y hombres encajados en Fiorucci. Oigo "dame" y "quiero" y "no te metas" "Te gustó el nuevo Bertolucci?". La rubia tarada, bronceada, aburrida, me dice "Por qué te pelaste?" Y yo "Por el asco que dá tu sociedad. Por el pelo de hoy ¿cuánto gastaste?" Papa o mama, papa y mama, papa o mama Papa o mama, papa y mama, papa o mama Un pseudo punkito, con el acento finito quiere hacer el chico malo. Tuerce la boca, se arregla el pelito, se toma un trago y vuelve a Belgrano. Basta! Me voy, rumbo a la puerta y después al boliche a la esquina a tomar una ginebra con gente despierta. Esta si que es Argentina! Papa o mama, papa y mama, papa o mama Papa o mama, papa y mama, papa o mama Una noche en New York City... DIVIDIDOS POR LA FELICIDAD I'm always breaking glasses In other people rooms Forever making passes at other people's tombs No matter what existed A few short years ago The happy days were busted and that's the way things go What a good time what a lovely time What a good time What a lonely time. Agosto...Agosto... Perra!!! And if I had some trousers I'd walk right down the street And if I had a mauser I'd shoot everyone I meet What a time! What a good time what a lovely time What a good time What a lonely time. Otto...Otto... Perra!!! Well I'm still breaking glasses In other people rooms Forever making passes at other people's tombs No matter what existed A few short years ago The happy days were busted and that's the way things go. QUIERO DINERO (quiero dinero, Hemut, Omar, es un corpiño para madrugar! 10 centavos… plata) Sergio, Omar Quiero dinero, quiero dinero Helumt, Omar Quiero dinero, quiero dinero Helmut, Helmut Quiero dinero, quiero dinero Sergio… Quiero, quiero, quiero, quiero, quiero! Machín, Stud Bar Quiero dinero, quiero dinero Einstein, we have! Quiero dinero, quiero dinero Corrupción, Dale! Quiero dinero, quiero dinero Zero… Quiero, quiero, quiero, quiero, quiero! Sergio, Omar Quiero dinero, quiero dinero Helumt, Omar Quiero dinero, quiero dinero Helmut, Helmut Quiero dinero, quiero dinero Sergio… Quiero, quiero, quiero, quiero, quiero! FUCK YOU You know that things are really saint About of being annoyed I look up in the morning And I doubt if she's really sloe select, select the parasite And forget me for that way I never rocked anybody And I just want to run away Yeyeyeyeyeyeyeye Yoyoyoyoyo Fuck You !!! Yeah .... You know I see you in the morning times But I wanna see you now I look up anybody I gave you that stupid card Abel Abel Abel Abel Yeyeyeyeyeyeyeye Yoyoyoyoyoyoyoy Fuck You ! Yeah, Come on it Right!!! DISCO BABY DISCO We walked down to the disco on that Saturday night. You know, you really looked good, you know, I felt all right We walked to that Disco on that saturday night. You know, I really looked good you know, I felt all right. Disco Baby Disco! When you're dying in your bed. Disco Baby Disco! When you're crying in your head. Disco Baby Disco! You don't know rock and roll. Disco Baby Disco! Is gonna satisfy your soul...Yeah! Well I don't know, but I've been told, the streets of heaven are lined with gold. I don't know but I've been told, the streets of heaven are lined with gold. I wonder if it can get much worse if the Russians get up there first? Eh? Ha, ha! Disco Baby Disco. Do it when you're down. Disco Baby Disco. Do it upside down. Disco Baby Disco. Writhing in your bed. Disco Baby Disco. You're dancing on your head. Cu-cu, cu-cu, cu-cu chu cho! Cucurucho! Disco!... BREAKING AWAY Break... break... break... break... Break... break... break... break... Break... break... break... I'm breaking away from you. Open your hands and show me what your holding. Is it an emerald, or is it a pearl? What other information are you beholding? You're such a funny girl. Where is your mother, where did she came from? Was your father a sailor or a thief? Who was your brothers, where did they came from? I'd wish you'd tell me about them at least. But you're so silent, you're so gentle. I think my brain will go. This town's your town, yeah, this room's your temple. And now you know what i have to go. That's what it takes to love you. That's what it takes to love you too. That's what it takes to hate you too. So i'll just wanna go. Break... break... break... break... Break... break... break... break... Break... break... break... I'm breaking away from you. Don't give me words whit no meanings. Don't give me problems that you can't solve. Ha! don't tell me now you're revealing. Things we spoke of long ago. I know you're ways, i know you're silence. This could go on all day. This is the way this is the violence. And now you know why i can't stay. That's what it takes to love you. That's what it takes to love you too. That's what it takes to hate you too. Break... break... break... break... Break... break... break... break... Break... break... break... I'm breaking away from you NEXT WEEK (¿Qué pasa? Nadie sabe quién empieza…) Come on little baby won't you love me next week I want to love you next week Come on lady show me next week I want to show you next week I said come on baby know me next week I wanna know you next week I said come on lady do it next week I want to do it next week y eah!! Dale nena dame nesquik quiero tu nesquik Digo: dale baby dame nesquik necesito nesquik I said come on little lady show me next week... etc... Come on sweet dream thing give me next week I want to have it next week come lady... etc... quiero quiero quiero I really, I wanna really, I wanna really, oh, oh, oh! WARM MIST Just drifting through this warm mist Is just like drifting out to sea. The clouds have come to earth now, Just like one day she came to me. Ooh! And now I'm far away Things did change, I went away, No more laughter no more tears. The bird sings about somewhere, Shouting out is really free. But she took away my soul and things, pointed up the way to see. Without a north, without a sail, Doomed to wander doomed to fail, On the sea that's always gray. You might remember Claudia, She drifted till she sank, so sad. She took with her, her lover. He was the only thing she had. But I don't want to go that way Oh lord! Can't i have a little say? Don't let me die surrounded by this gray. I'm still drifting through this warm mist, Just like drifting out to sea. The clouds have come to earth now, Just like one day she came to me. Ooh! And now I'm far away Can't I have a little say? without a north without a sail. Doom to wander doom to fail. Oh lord, can't I have a little say? Don't let me die surrounded by this gray.